Novel Oblique Fin Technology
Oblique fins introduced in micro-/mini-channel heat sinks can dramatically enhance the cooling capability. This patent pending technology works by diverting a small fraction of fluid from one channel to the adjacent channel through the oblique apertures to create a re-entrance effect and enable better fluid mixing. Our high performance liquid cold plates make the most out of this unique technology.
Oblique fins scheme cools better than conventional micro-channel cooling solution
- Simple and elegant fins design;
- Lower temperature for better performance, stability and reliability;
- Compact and highly effective cooling system;
- Applicable to both liquid and air cooling solutions.
Visit our Product Licensing page for more information.
More Effective Heat Transfer
- GCoreLabs's oblique finned channel allows for better fluid mixing, result in a thinner thermal boundary layer.
- The thinner the thermal boundary layer, the smaller the thermal resistance.
- This in turn, results in a larger heat transfer coefficient, which means a more effective heat transfer.